Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 91 - May 26, 2016

Week 91 - May 26, 2016
Jacob -
Hello, everyone! We have had transfers this week, and this time around nothing has been changed. I'm still with Elder Robinson in the Access Services part of the Family History Library. Our prep day is still on Thursday, so that might be a slight obstacle.
This week I have had the opportunity to listen to Music and the Spoken Word with guest artists GENTRI, so it was a great opportunity to listen to them in person for the first time. I have heard some of their songs from the music players the other missionaries had including "Guide Me to Thee," which they performed with the orchestra.
I don't know if you heard, but on Memorial Day we're planning a pancake breakfast at our stake center, then we're hiking to the Salt Lake cemetery and later some other activities. I've forgotten if  any of our ancestors were there, so if you could send me any information about who might be there and where the are (preferably in the next hour or so) I would be thankful!
Do you have any trips planned for this summer, or are you waiting for me to get back for that cruise? I have been doing well, and I am eager to get what I can done before the mission is over!
Well, see you later!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

Tara -  Hi son!!! So good to hear from you!  Once again your p-day snuck up on me!!!  So sorry!  We are doing good!

I think we do have some ancestors in the salt lake cemetery.  I will try to look real quick and see. We don't have any trips planned till after you get back... Emily has a lot of summer activities and Erik will be in school till the end of July.


Sounds like you have a fun Memorial Day weekend planned... We will probably have a barbecue, but I don't know if anything else special.  Maybe we will go to visit a few graves, like Grandma Graces and Uncle Vances.

How are you feeling and how is the exercise going?

I love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment