Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 92 - June 2, 2016

June 2, 2016 - Week 92
Jacob -

Things are going well in my area. I will try to send you some pictures as soon as I get the chance.
Memorial day was fun. I thought I was going to run out of water before the hike back was over, but luckily I was able to ration out my supply before the end. Also, I got a little sunburn in the areas I didn't think would be affected by the sun (i.e. the base of the neck and under the elbows.) Oh well, lesson learned! We also had some sports for a while. I was told that we would move inside eventually, but it was so nice outside that we never went in.
Anyways, one of the new duties I have at Access Services is at the AS Window. From there I get to help people print out ordinance cards and look up some books online.
I am doing very well, and I get to have some fun along the way. I will try to keep you informed as they happen!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment