Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 96 - June 30, 2016

Week 96 - June 30, 2016
Jacob:
Hello, everyone! I like your latest letter from home! I was going to tell you about Elder Nash's help and my satisfaction in knowing that I didn't have to worry about the ecclesiastical endorsement. I'm glad that you got some classes ready for me before I got home. Thank you!
I am excited for Independence Day. I still don't know what we are doing, but I bet it will be a great experience for all us missionaries.
I wish I could help out in the garden, I liked to do that a lot. Maybe Erik could help out with that more? I'm trying to cut back on the sugar and junk food.
Elder Beach is from Logan, so that's also not very far from here. He doesn't talk much, but sometimes he likes to hang out with the other missionaries. I do have some mixed feelings about the Hail and Farewell, but it will be fun anyways. The theme for this one is pioneer ancestors. Our branch has asked for volunteers to talk about the stories of their pioneer ancestors, but I couldn't think of any off the top of my head (unless James Campbell Livingston was one?). I would love to hear our family had any stories about pioneer stock!
Anyways, I hope that you have a good week and be sure to make the most of your time!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

Tony:  James Campbell Livingston is certainly a good example of your ancestor.  You should volunteer to talk about him.  Your mom can give you some more details later

No comments:

Post a Comment