Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 94 - June 16, 2016

Week 94 - June 16, 2016
Jacob:
Hello, everyone! Last weekend was a summer block party at the Family History Library. We didn't go, of course, but it was nice to see it being set up. We also went to a lunch at City Creek with our district. We went to Pizza Studio, which sold some "artisan"-style pizzas. It is kind of expensive (about 7$ for a 6" pizza) but the quality, in our opinion, is worth the cost. It was raining that day, so they had to move some of the entertainment inside, which made it difficult to get to the elevator.
We also had a mission conference this week. One of the main subjects was on how to prevent bullying. I haven't participated in any bullying, and as far as I can tell I have never been the subject, but it's just something that is good to review.
Next week we have transfers. It's exciting, but at the same time nerve-wracking. Before President Tate, we used to get some sheets detailing where if you were moving or changing zones you learned exactly where you were going and you could plan ahead for the change. Now we have sheets that say something along the lines of, "You're moving apartments! Please pack so you can move tomorrow (meaning the day of transfers.)" At the transfer conference, we learn where we're moving and if we're changing zones. I don't know if it will be that way for me, but if anything changes in my p-day schedule I'll ask the Musgraves to let you know.
I love you all, I'm in good health, and I wish you all the best of luck!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott
P.S.- Out of curiosity, what type of cruise ship will we be on for our trip?
Fish at City Creek Mall

Setting up for family history block party

No comments:

Post a Comment