Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 89 - May 12, 2016

Week 89 - May 12, 2016
Jacob -
Hello, everyone! I am doing very well over here in the city. This week we had a mission conference, and I learned a lot that might help me sometime in the future. We also learned that President Oliver, of our branch, has some form of cancer and he expects to die within the next six months. I think a good idea would be to pray for him so that he can feel better, but if not then maybe pray that his death will be painless as can be.
I had a fun Mother's Day phone call, and I am doing very well and keeping my focus on the mission. However, President Tate told me that when I next met him I should have an ecclesiastical endorsement form. I'm asking the mission coordinator, Elder Musgrave, for help on that part. I was told that on the report I would need my student ID, so could you send that for me if possible? I was also wondering if there were some sort of animation class or something on BYU campus that I could look at?
Not much has happened this week, it was pretty much the same thing as most other weeks. I am, however, trying to improve my morning exercise routine. I have now included that "planking" exercise.
Well, that's it for now! See you later!
-Sincerely, Elder Derricott
 PS. My mistake; it was President Larsen that has the disease, not President Oliver

Tara - Hi son!   Good to hear from you! I'm not used to your new p day schedule so sorry I do t have a letter ready for you!   Sounds like you are doing good!   We will pray for pres Larsen!!!!  I don't have your I card here at work with me, but will send your I number when I get home tonight, so check your email for that.  We are good... Just working and Kurds going to school this week.  We sure miss you and love you!!!!

Jacob -  I will probably get it sometime next week, then?

Tony - Your I-Number is : xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment