Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 85 - April 16, 2016

Week 85 - April 16, 2016
Jacob -
Hello everyone! I'm doing well here at SLC. We had a young missionary conference, and we learned a lot about setting goals. I find this spiritual because I was starting to set some goals earlier in the week, and I feel like this conference was an an answer as to how I would get started.
So this week I decided to measure myself at the nurse's office and check my BMI, and apparently I'm in the "overweight" range. Fortunately I started to do my own morning exercises earlier this week, so I hope to be somewhat trimmer by the time I return home. I would like your advice on how often I should check my weight.
I'm glad that you're visiting Yellowstone. That's something that I would like to do after I get back. President Tate said that if I was planning to go back to BYU I would need an ecclesiastical endorsement so that next time we meet (which should bee within a month) he and I could get started on it.
The one place that sells missionary shoes, Mr. Mac, has some good quality shoes. However, they are quite expensive. I suppose you could try to find their website and see if you can send the money, but if that doesn't work you can just buy some shoes and send them here.
That's it for this week! I hope to hear from you soon! I also hope to hear more about Grandpa and Grandma's Disneyland trip! ;)
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

Tony -  I think you should check your weight as often as possible. I check mine daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment