Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 86 - April 23, 2016

Week 86 - April 23, 2016
Jacob -
Hello everyone! This week has been interesting. There has been some sort of bug going around with the young elders, and unfortunately I was one of the victims. As a result I haven't been able to get up early to do early morning exercises. Fortunately my cold is going away and I hope to do better this upcoming week. I have also been taking some medicine and stuff with Vitamin C to help me out with the cold.
We also had the opportunity to go on another monthly temple session this week. It's a good time to think and reflect on what God has done for us so that we can retain our agency.
We had our stake conference last week. I especially liked the testimonies given by some of the stake members. I would like to take the opportunity to bear my testimony next time there is an event like that.
It's nice that you can have such a nice trip up at Yellowstone. I'm not sure when, but some of the young elders say that we might be going up to the location where the Bible Videos were filmed. That's just a rumor, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I haven't gotten that gift card yet, but I hope that the money can be enough so that I can get some new shoes. Also, this last week I have somehow ended up with only four pairs of undergarments and I might need some more. If you would be so kind as to send me some asap I would be very happy.
I don't believe I have heard of the Salt Lake Children's Choir, but I would like to hear some of their stuff.
I hope that I can get better, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

Tara -  Sounds like an unfortunate laundry mishap!  What size garments do you need, and how many pairs?  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good, and hope you get better soon. Which temple did you go to?

Jacob - I need about 5 pairs of medium-sized garments. We went to the Salt Lake temple and I expect that we will keep going until the mission gets enough money for another temple trip.

Tara -  I will get some garments sent soon. I love the Salt Lake temple, but have only been inside a couple times.  What a blessing it is that you have been able to go so much! What kind of medicine are you taking got your cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment