Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 88, May 5, 2016

Week 88 - May 5, 2016
Jacob -
Hello everyone! It's fun that you got to see and be in these concerts. I still try to go to Music and the Spoken Word as often as I can, so I'm not too upset. However, my call home is expected to be around 10:00 and my companion will call around 9:00, so we might have to miss out on MSW. At least now you know.
President Tate told me to remind him at our next interview and he would help me with the Ecclesiastical Endorsement. My next meeting should be in a couple weeks or so, so I hope to get started on that soon. As for lessons, I can't think of anything I need now. I would, however like to take a class that deals with Photoshop so that I won't be left in the dark. After all, it's not like riding a bicycle.
I got my underwear, and they seemed to do well for the first week. I just washed them today, so I hope that they are still a good size for the rest of the week.
Turns out I was misinformed about our weekend activity last week. Instead of the concert we went to see Press Forward, a musical about the life of Nephi and his brothers. It was pretty entertaining, and if you wanted to see it the group who performed said they would post a video on YouTube.
For the most part, I am pretty healthy. I do have a question on how to prevent diarrhea, so I would be very pleased if I could receive some answers.
Thank you for listening to what I have to say. Happy Mother's Day!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment