Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 90 - May 19, 2016

Week 90 - May 19, 2016
Jacob -
Hello, everyone! I am doing very well. I have been doing good this past week. We had our bi-monthly "Hail and Farewell" dinner to say good-bye to all the missionaries leaving this mission and say hello to all the new ones coming in (it's hard to believe that the next one will be the last one I will be attending!) But I'm still trying to stay strong through the end!
It's nice to hear about what everyone's doing! I would like to be with you when you are trying new things. I think it would be nice to go to another country, but only if we can have at least somebody who knows the language! I would also like to show you many of the things that I learned about the mission!
You don't have to worry about getting me a copy of the Ensign, I already have one, plus a study guide. I will be going through it a couple times before the end, plus a month of whatever reading challenge we have next. I am also trying to stay healthy and getting some morning exercise into my day. Sister Tate told me that because I work inside most of the time I would need some supplements to add to my diet. The only problem is that I bought so many that I don't think I can use them all up before the end of my mission!
I work hard to feel the spirit everyday that I am here. I pray that everyone will do their best and make the most of their time here. I want Emily and Erik to know how proud I am for their effort to get more done. Bless you all!
-Sincerely, Elder Derricott

Tony -  What kind of supplements did you buy?You can probably bring them home with you.

Tara -  Hi son!  I'm just starting a student meeting. I loved this nice long letter! I love you a ton!!!!

Emily - Hey Jacob! Has anything funny happened to you this week? Love ya!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment