Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 83 - April 1, 2016

Week 83 - April 1, 2016
Jacob - Hello, everyone! Sounds like you had fun with burning away the back berm. It's a good thing that the fire wasn't too dangerous.
I hope that Erik gets better from the surgery. I will be praying for him throughout the week.
I am also excited about General Conference, and I will hopefully send some pictures. I am looking forward to what the apostles and presidency have to say. I noticed that President Monson had some troubles staying up during last conference. I hope that he does better, whether in this life or in the next life.
Sorry I don't have much to say, except

the early missionary project is coming along great. Two young elders have left me and Elder Hellebrand to do most of the work because one of them had medical release and his companion was sent to another zone. Hopefully we get some more help next transfers!
Love you all and I hope to see you soon!
-Sincerely, Elder Derricott
 
Tara -  Hi buddy!   How are things?  Sounds like all is well on the missionary front! Are you going to attend priesthood session of conference?
 
Jacob -  Yes we will attend priesthood session. I hope to be on the camera for you!
 
Tara -  We will certainly be watching for you!  Thanks for the pictures too... I love the flowers! I hope I get one with your handsome face soon. (Hint, hint). Love you tons! We are just getting ready to leave for Montana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment