Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 77 - Feb 20, 2016

Week 77 - Feb 20, 2016
Jacob -
Hello everyone! Turns out I was mistaken about those spots on my foot. Turns out they were dry spots and they needed a little lotion. I guess the only thing to tell is that the mission president is concerned about clean apartments and he wants us to clean out our apartments before next transfer comes around. We did a deep-clean in our apartment last night and today, and all we have to do is make sure it stays clean.
It's nice that Carissa got home safely, and I can't wait to see her and the family when I get back! Could you send a copy of the homecoming talk?
It has been warming up here, too. There was a surprise snowstorm this Thursday, but the weather today has basically melted it away. While we were walking home we noticed that the snow melting off the side of the Tabernacle made a "waterfall" off the south-west side. I don't like the mud either, thank you very much.
Basically that's it for this week. I would like to have a set of multi-color pens and a set of earmuffs or earplugs for sleeping. I think it would help out a bit when I sleep. Thanks!
Other than that, I am doing very well! I will be in touch and I will let the Musgraves know if my p-day schedule needs to change so I can email you.
Sincerely,
Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment