Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 76 - Feb 13, 2016

 Week 76 - Feb 13, 2016
Jacob:
Hello, everyone! It has been a good week here in Salt Lake City. Like I said before, we didn't have much opportunity to visit Rootstech. However, all of the young elders got a free notebook with a holder that I started to write my shopping lists in. Sister Tate suggested that we buy some daily multivitamins and vitamin D3 because many of the young elders were inside most of the time and didn't get enough sunlight. I have noticed some dark spots on the bottom of my feet; is it athlete's foot? If it is, I probably need to get some foot spray.
Now on to happier things...
I have some good friends here on the mission, I should enjoy it while it lasts because they go home a few months earlier than I do. Some of the young elders make little contact cards for the other elders before they leave.
It's glad that Erik and Emily are stepping out of their comfort zones and trying new things. They should be proud of their hard work.
A couple more things to share, I have some links to share with you.
The first is for the missionary database I was working on during the mission. It's called "Go Ye Into the World" and it would be fun to try out.
https://history.lds.org/missionary/?lang=eng
This one is for a gingerbread model of the Salt Lake Tabernacle complete with audience, MoTab, and the organ.
http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/articles/gingerbread-tabernacle.html
Love you!



Tara:
Hi son! Good to hear from you!!! I don't know what the spots on your feet are... Athletes foot usually has reddish spots, feels itchy, and the skin starts peeling. Maybe see the mission nurse about it when you get a chance?  Let me know what you find out! 
I'm glad you have good friends on the mission.  The cool thing is that you can continue to keep in touch with them after missions are over!  Email and Facebook make it so easy!  I am excited to check out the links you shared.... Should be fun! 
Did you get that package of treats yet?  If not, you should be getting it on Monday.  
I LOVE the pictures!!!!!  
Tony: 
 You could also take a picture of your foot spots and we might be able to help. 
Jacob:
Yes, I did get the package. There are a lot of things in there that are so tempting... but I must try to stay the course of healthiness!
Tara:
There are a lot of yummy treats.... Be sure to share them, and make them last a while.... That way you can have an occasional treat when you want one, but still stay healthy!  Some of them are actually pretty good for you!  Great job being aware of what you are eating.  I am proud of you and I love you!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment