Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 75 - Feb 5, 2016

Week 75 - Feb 5, 2016
Elder Dull's 5 pound burrito at Blue Iguana

Utah capital building
Me and my companion, Elder Dull

wood picture in the Joseph Smith building
Jacob: Hello, everyone! It's been a pretty good week here up in SLC. I'm writing on Friday because the library will be packed with Rootstech visitors tomorrow. Of course, our Walmart is on another side of town, so that won't affect us too much. I recommend that next time you're free, you can invite a couple people to come with you to Rootstech.
I read a little bit on the Provo temple and how it used to be a tabernacle. Have you (or we) ever visited it before it was reconstructed? From what I found, it was just beautiful!
I am trying to make sure that everyone in my district is well-informed about what is happening. We are currently making the effort to make sure that our apartments are as clean as possible, because after the new apartment inspectors came in a few months ago we have been stressing the importance of cleanliness and trying to teach our new elders about apartment maintenance. We sure need the help with cleaning around here! I am working on teaching about keeping the table and dishes clean.
When we went out for dinner I managed to snap a couple of images of Blue Iguana's 5-pound burrito for you. We actually found that there was a similar deal at the Red Iguana at City Creek that cost less for more, so Elder Dull plans not eating the stuff from Blue Iguana anytime soon. I don't think I could eat anything as big or as spicy, not even if somebody paid me to do it.
That's it for this week! I hope to talk again next week.
Sincerely,
Elder Derricott
Tara: Hi son!   Sounds like you are doing good!  The Provo temple was a tabernacle previously... The architecture and decoration were absolutely stunning!!!  I loved it! I don't think we have been there before.

That burrito is huge!  I wouldn't be able to eat it either!  Did elder Dull eat the whole thing? Dad and I are considering eating at one of the iguana restaurants while we are here...which one do you recommend?

Where is the picture of Christ located... The one that you sent a photo of?  Did you see the pictures that dad sent of us superimposed over the other photos? Don't forget that I want to get a picture of you and elder Dull together!  I love you!
Jacob: 
Blue Iguana is good, but if you want to avoid dark alleys I would recommend "Red."
That picture was made of wood, and it's in the medical clinic on the third floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
I like that picture with dad as Custer or somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment