Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 47

  Week 47 - July 25, 2015
Jacob: Hi, everyone! I am having a good time in SLC! I am working hard in my zones and I hope that things get done as close to perfection as we can. This week we celebrated Pioneer Day. We were going to go to a big parade, but because of the crowds we didn't want to attract any unwanted attention. So we went to sports in another church building (our stake center was taken) and talked with each other. Then we went up for a hike up Ensign Peak. Once all the elders were there we listened to the story of how the early pioneers found this place and we sung a couple hymns from the top.
    I tried drinking warm milk before going to bed, and it seems to be working just fine. So don't worry about the sleep I'm getting. I could, however use some more of that special shampoo and lotion. It's sad that Uncle Vance is gone, but he's in a better place, and I hope that he can live a happy life there.
    Are you planning on going on any big vacations before summer ends? Even if you're not, I hope that you will have fun anyways! Take care!
    -Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment