Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 51

Week 51 - August 22, 2015
Jacob:
It happened again! I try the computer for my Outlook email, but the online website doesn't come up. So I have to use Gmail again this week. 😛 If you want to converse you will have to add Gmail to your list, just in case the Outlook website isn't working.
Anyways, this week in Salt Lake City I noticed a haze going to and from zones, have you heard anything about that? Elder Teichert and I are still getting along, and we learned that we are still companions for another month.
As for work, I have gotten a new project. I am working with a senior missionary and another young elder to attach more links to the names that everyone has worked on for the previous project I was involved with. 😃
I got a chance to look at those photos over the week. I especially liked the one where Erik and Emily had fake mustaches and were posing with a cutout of that cowboy whose name escapes me (guess I need to watch a couple westerns when I get back!) 😁 About that ice cream place; is there anything about it that makes it special, or is it just a popular place to visit?
I hope to see more of your adventures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment