Friday, September 25, 2015

Week 55 - Sept. 19, 2015

Week 55 - Sept 19, 2015
Jacob:   Hi, everyone! I wanted everyone to know that I am doing very well! I have started the habit of reading the Book of Mormon during morning because I can get ready pretty quickly, but my companion takes a while. I'm usually done with the daily assigned reading by then, but if not, I try to find breaks in my day zone for doing that.
    These past two weeks I have encountered a problem; my razor is dying. Since the light doesn't come on when I plug it in I assume it's a problem with the razor itself. So I'm doing some quick shaves before it finally dies out.
    I also bid a solemn farewell to Great Grandpa McLean, and I pray that he will be safe in heaven. I have not been able to talk with any of the apostles as of yet, but with less than a year ahead of me, I hope that changes. I am also looking forward to General Conference, and I hope that the week of shopping before it I can get enough food for two weeks!
    My companion and I have a driving meeting tonight, so I'll be sure to take some good notes. Maybe I'll take a couple pictures there, too!
    Be safe in your travels and know that you are in my prayers! I love you all!
Tara: 
Hi son!  So good to hear from you!  Sounds like your razor is dying.  We will get one sent to you ASAp.  If you need one right away, just get some shave cream and a disposable razor to use till your new one comes.
We usually do our Book of Mormon reading in the morning also.  It just seems like if I try doing it later, it doesn't get done.  I drop Emily at the school for marching band at 7, then go to my work parking lot where I eat breakfast in the van, listen to my scriptures, and put on makeup for work at 8.  It sounds silly to do it there, but there isn't time to go home, then go to work.
Is there anything you want us to tell Grandma and Grandpa while we are there tomorrow? 
We love you so much!  Be good and be happy!
Love mom 


(Quick note on Sept. 22)
Jacob: Apparently my zone leader’s assistant has signed me up for a flu shot on October 21. I looked at the banner and I noted that without Medicare or insurance it costs about $35. I just wanted to know if we had insurance or if I had to pay from my pocket?

Tony: 
I think that'll probably be covered under our DMBA insurance.  I'll have your mom check to be sure.

I see the razor was delivered to the mission office today.  If you haven't received it yet ask one of your superiors to check in the mission office.
 
Tara:  Insurance should take care of it. You should have a copy of your insurance card in your binder. Let me know if you need another copy or any other information.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment