Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 53 - Hump Day!

Week 53 - Hump Day! - Sept. 5, 2015
Jacob:
I am very aware that today is my year mark. So today I decided to buy a small bottle of "Sprite!" I have had a good day so far, and some of the young elders say that the second year passes by very quickly. I hope that I can make the best of things before my time comes!
Our team for our Early Missionaries project has split up into several groups; I am in the "linking" group, which means that we will be working on adding more website links that make mention of each elder already in the database. I am enjoying my work and I am putting all that I can into it.
I got that package you sent this week on the day after you sent it, though I'm afraid some of the lollipops got broken; did you get them that way?
This Labor Day we are watching Fathers of Faith and doing an "Indexing extravaganza." It seems we usually have one each time we have a day off of our zone work, unless it's a holiday and they have something more meaningful planned.
Anyways, I need some more of that special shampoo, since my supply is running out. I think that's basically it, so keep in touch!
Tara: 
Hi son.  Sounds like things are going well. That candy was already broken.... That's why we got a bag of it for only $3! It wasn't a great candy factory, but we had fun anyway. 
I am working on getting that shampoo... The prescription expired and the doctor doesn't want to renew it without seeing you for a checkup. I told them that you are on a mission, and can't come in, so they said they will see what they can do. I haven't heard back, so I will check again this week.  
A small sprite sounds like a good celebration treat!  Did you get that package from the Rodriguez  family? Elder Rodriguez posted some pictures of you and him on Facebook today, wishing his "greenie" a happy hump day.
Jacob:  I didn't get that package from the Rodriguez family yet, but I look forward to it! I don't think that image you sent made it through would you mind sending it again?
Tara:  I just sent those photos from Elder Rodriguez' Facebook post. Hope they show up! Have a great week.  We love you and miss you!  By the way, I watched that movie you and Erik made in junior high, "Lost Without A Hall Pass".  It made me giggle!   Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment