Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 50

Week 50 - Aug 15
Jacob:
Hello, everyone! My Outlook Web account isn't working today, so unless I hear otherwise this week's report will have to be sent via Gmail. Anyways, there wasn't a lot of rain this week, it's been mostly dry. Don't worry, I am still trying to stay hydrated.
I got that care package and that note that said you were on your way to Denver, Colorado! What are you planning on doing while you're there? I would like to see some pictures of your adventures along the way.
My work at the Church History has been coming along well. I am almost through with one of the projects my boss sent, and hopefully she will have more instructions before I finish up. Yesterday I was using the Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel website for some of the work, and sometimes I came up blank. I quickly found the reason: I had accidentally left the birth year of a previous person in the search box! So I had to go back and do the searches I deemed "not found" and look up the information all over again! Sometimes it is helpful to look up a person you found on the Overland Travels website in FamilySearch, too.
I believe that's all for now! I hope to see you again soon!

 This is the view of the Capitol building from the 26th floor of the Church Office Building after our monthly Mission Conference. This one struck me because it talked about how being happy or miserable was not a reaction, but a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment