Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 52

Week 52- Aug. 29, 2015
Jacob:
Hi everyone! I am glad that you got to do all those things for a vacation! It is unusual when you don't have anything to do for a while. But with summer coming to a close, it will be nice to be involved in more constructive activities.
With the Book of Mormon challenge I have learned to be more patient with my companions. I have determined that also means being flexible with my schedule when things don't quite go my way. I hope that I can take this lesson and make it a part of my life back home.
As far as money goes, I don't think I have any problems with spending it. I keep a "surplus" envelope containing mostly change from previous shopping trips. I've never bothered counting it all up though, it's just in case I don't have enough money for a shopping trip on a certain week.
Anyways, I hope that you have a good week and I hope that we can all have good times.
-Elder Derricott
PS- Until further notice, I will be using Gmail for weekend emails.

Tara:  Hi son!  Good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear you are learning and growing through your experiences. Also glad that you have enough to meet your needs. Did you get that lotion I sent?  I'm also curious about whether or not you have had to deal with bedbugs yet? I hear that it continues to be a problem in some of the apartments.
Jacob: I have got the lotion, but you also said you would send a package of candy, which I have not yet received. I am curious as to how long it takes for packages to get here. When did you send it?
Tara:  Actually I haven't had time to send it yet... Hopefully this week I will get it to you😋
Jacob: Okay! I love you!
Tara:  I love you too my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment