Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 46

Week 46, July18, 2015
Jacob:    Hey everyone! Life in Salt Lake has been pretty good! I can't believe that it's almost been a year! For the past few weeks I have been wondering, "Where has all the time gone?"
    I don't know if you know already, but our new mission president President Tate assigned a Book of Mormon challenge. Starting August 1 and going on for 3 months we are to read, mark, and ponder the Book of Mormon every day. President Tate also invited the families of the missionaries to participate in this event, so if you wanted to join me, that would be great! I am looking forward to it and I hope to learn a lot!
    I'm glad to see that Erik made it back safely! He sure looks like he is enjoying his return! I understand it may be hard for him to get back into life at home, but he is in my prayers and I hope for the best for him. By the way, what is the picture he and everyone else is looking at and where is it?
    I am glad to write every week and I hope to be the best I can be!
    -Elder Derricott

Tara:  Hi Jacob! Sorry I didn't get a letter sent... It's been a crazy week. I did send a package the other day so it should be there soon. Erik is doing good but it has been very disappointing to him to come home and not extend his mission. Your prayers are appreciated! The picture is in the Byui center. It was in a world fair pavilion many years ago and was donated to the college. It depicts the plan of salvation. I will write more in just a minute, but want to send this so you know I am here. Love you!

Tara:
I  excited about your Book of Mormon reading challenge. I will join you, and see if the rest of the family wants to join also.  How has your sleeping been? A few suggestions are to drink some warm milk before bed, or you can take a melatonin pill. Melatonin is just an herbal supplement... Not really a drug. You can get it in the vitamin area at walmart or a drug store like Walgreens. I hope it helps.    Let me know.  

I think we are going to the Idaho museum today. They have an exhibit about pirates that I think grandpa would enjoy.  We are mostly getting ready for a bunch of family to come tomorrow to hear erik report his mission. 

We love you so much and think of you every day. Be good and do good! Take lots of pictures for us!  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment