Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 45

Week 45, July

Jacob: Hey everyone! Another sunny week in SLC, though we did have a thunderstorm that kept me up through one of the nights here. I guess we probably needed it, seeing that it has been pretty dry for the last month. Actually, I have been having trouble getting to sleep lately; any ideas?
    I also have got a hair cutting appointment set up for tonight. On this mission some of the young elders have volunteered to cut hair for free, and so far they have been pretty good at their job. They don't leave a lot of hair untrimmed, and they are very nice. I still love shopping, though I feel like I need to use up some of my surplus items before stocking up on more!
    When I first heard Erik was coming home, I was under the impression that he would be back for some time and departing some time later. I was disappointed that he will not continue to serve on a mission after all, but I am getting over it. I can rest with the satisfaction that he has done his very best to bring himself closer to God. Also, I enjoy the possibility of seeing him after my mission is over.
    Well, be sure to take care and have fun!
    -Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment