Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 44

Week 44, July 3, 2015
Jacob:     Hello, everyone! It sure has been hot here! I expected it to be like California sometime later in July or August, but it has been pretty warm throughout all of June. Frankly I would like to get through the heat as quickly as possible.
    This week I was told that with some members of our data team were going to be absent from a meeting next week, and they needed somebody who could access a certain file required for our team. They asked me if I would be willing, and I said yes. So I got a loaner laptop for the meeting locked away in my work area, and I will be sure to give it back after the meeting.
    This 4th of July we are going to help with cleaning the church and deep-cleaning our own apartments. Later we will give special lessons, have a barbeque, and watch a special movie about Independence Day.
    Don't worry about me getting what I need, I'm doing just fine. In fact, when we went shopping this morning I told Elder Teichert that I needed some detergent and he allowed me to take one of his detergents!
    It's great that you could share the gospel with a few people! I do hope that those people will find what they're looking for!
    Love you all and good luck!
    -Elder Derricott

Tara: Sounds like you have a good plan for the holiday weekend. We are going to the library right now, while Emily is at a water party. Then we will pick her up and go home. We might go to the drive in tonight and see inside out and tomorrow land. Not sure yet. We are glad you are doing so well.  Stay cool and know we love you!!

Jacob:   If you do see them, tell me how they are! I might add them to a list of movies worthwhile to see after the mission is over!

Tara:  Will do.  What movies do you already have on your list?

Jacob;     I have Return to Oz, The Black Cauldron, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and that LEGO Simpsons episode I never saw, among others

No comments:

Post a Comment