Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 64 - Nov 20-2015

Week 64 - Nov 20, 2015
Jacob:
Hello everyone! I am doing great in Salt Lake City! I am doing very well in my zone at the FamilySearch Center. I have lots of opportunities to help out people. I also have a new companion, Elder Crittenden. He is also from Rexburg and I hope that he and I will have a good companionship.
This Thanksgiving we are planning on having a dinner. On Black Friday the FamilySearch Center doesn't have any missionaries assigned to it, so Elder Crittenden and I volunteered to be there from 5:00-9:00 pm.
I have just received word that the Family History Library will do some remodeling beginning December and ending February next year. There will be more details to come.
I have also come up with a holiday wish list. It consists mostly of things that I would like, not necessarily what I need (except an umbrella, it seems to be tearing and I lost the case for it)
- SD-USB converter
- Large notebook
- Chocolate-filled candy cane or peppermint stick (I can't remember which)
- Pencil sharpener
- 2016 calendar and advent calendar
- Freeze-dried ice cream
Thanks for being able to listen to me each week! I hope you all have a safe holiday season!

Me as an Englishman and General Custer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment