Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 61 - Oct 30, 2015

Week 61 - Oct 30, 2015
Jacob: 
This month after transfers I have a new companion, Elder Heese. He can walk fine, but for long distances like between our apartment and church or Temple Square, he has to use a walking stick. I don't see Elder Bess very often, probably because he's in a different zone than I am. I did manage to get one photo with Elder Gates before we transferred, and this was after a dinner appointment with some of the senior missionaries.
I love the package you got me! I just got started on the "Boo Berry" cereal today! One thing I'm curious about is if it tastes any different from "Franken Berry." Are you going to make it a tradition to buy "Monster Cereal" each year? We don't have too much planned for Halloween, just an early release from day zone. We also get to see a movie at the stake center after dinner and some evening sports. Other than our apartments and the stake center, we don't have much else to go during the evening.
I am also near the end of my Book of Mormon challenge. Our mission is planning next to do a reading challenge based off the talks from this year's October General Conference, but I'm not sure if you are going to get anything on that?
I'm sure that the mission is planning on getting us tickets for this year's Christmas devotional, but I'm still skeptical as to whether young missionaries will be able to go to the Christmas concert. Last year's concert went over curfew time and we had to go home with our mission coordinator Elder Musgrave.
Anyways, it's nice to see that everyone is doing well and I hope to speak with you again in the future!
Elder Derricott and Elder Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment