Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week 38

Jacob:  Hi everyone! It has been pretty good here in SLC! I got a missionary transfer sheet yesterday and Elder Teichert, the missionary I mentioned while I was Elder Bowers' companion, will be my new companion. It will be hard to let go of Elder Salle, but he's got a new job in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in selecting and highlighting areas of old online newspapers. I am glad that you are doing well, and I hope that Emily gets better soon. She will be in my prayers.
For Memorial Day we will have a breakfast together, then we will hike up to the Salt Lake Cemetery (don't worry, I bought sunscreen!) If it rains, however, we will have an "indexing extravaganza" in the Family Search Center. Then after lunch we will watch "Meet the Mormons" in the stake center, an opportunity we would not have otherwise. Well, I hope your Memorial Day plans are great, too.
-Elder Derricott




Tony: We got both, buddy. Happy to see your paragraphs are getting longer. Tell us more about Elder Teichert. 
Tara: Hi son! What will you be doing at the cemetary?  Grandma says you have some Livingston and soulsby ancestors buried there. We like your pictures.
Tara: We were up canoeing at lake Como and were out of range... Just got back and got your message. Tell us more about your new companion and dad just asked if you have seen the display that should contain his old mission name tag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment