Saturday, May 9, 2015

Week 36



May 9. 2015
Jacob:   Hi, everyone! I am glad that you are all at home this weekend. I am also excited to make that phone call, I expect it to be around 6:00 p.m. or later. If you can, could you find a way to preserve a cupcake for me?
    I am so glad that there are such great blessings and I am proud to be an example for my brother and family. You are very supportive and kind to us!
    My week has been very productive. We are working on a project involving missionaries from the early 1830s to 1860 (or maybe it was later.) We're working on getting all of the names onto an online database with some sources, and after that's done, we hope to pull them for a second pass. I don't know what that means, but I hope to know when the time comes.
    We have also got a bunch of rain for the past few days, and it was raining pretty much all morning. Some say it's a good thing, seeing that Salt Lake City has been dry for a couple of weeks now. Depending on the weather we may play ultimate rugby or ultimate Frisbee outside, but if it keeps raining we may play dodge-ball in the stake cultural hall.
    I hope to hear from you again! Elder Derricott
Tara: Hi son!   I LOVE the pictures!!!!!!  That is the best Mother's Day gift ever! ( along with the phone call tomorrow). What sports did you play last week? 
Jacob: We played ultimate Frisbee.
Tara: Ultimate frisbee huh? Did you enjoy that?
Jacob: Yes I did. I also enjoyed a quick jog around the track
Tara: Wow!  Good job!  Have you eaten any of the casseroles I sent?  
Jacob: I ate some of those ranch potatoes, but for some reason they were all soggy and liquid-like. I hope the other casseroles will fare better.
Tara: Sorry the potatoes weren't so good... I hope the other ones are better also. Did you get the Lego/ Joseph Smith picture?
Jacob: Yep. But I thought pirates were only around during the 1700s. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment