Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 35

Week 35



Jacob:   Hi everyone! I always enjoy hearing from you and finding out what happens around my old home! I would like to know what time church starts so I don't accidentally call during that time. I also got that food you sent, and it seems like they did pretty well (except a couple of the cookies broke!)
    My mission has been a very great experience! I have some time to read Jesus the Christ, which is all missionaries are challenged to do on this mission! I'm sure you also got Erik's mission email this week, too.
    Elder Salle and I will hopefully get to play sports tonight. For the past few weeks bad weather and conferences cut into that time, and last week they refurbished the floor of our ward's cultural hall. It's a different sport every time, so I don't know exactly what is going on tonight. Since we have such warm weather today we will hopefully play outside.
    Good luck and I hope to speak to you again!
Tony: Looks like a beautiful building.  Any with you in them?​
Tara: Is that Elder Salle playing? I bet you get to enjoy his music a lot! 
Jacob: Yes it is. He likes to practice in the stake center each weekend. I especially like his rendition of "Toccata in D Minor." I was going to send more pictures, but my camera's low on battery. After we get home, I am going to recharge it.
Tara: Hi! Church is from 9 to noon, but we might go up to Montana to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Just let us know what time works for you and we will be sure to be available. I'm glad you got the food and stuff ok. Did you thank sister beard?  I have never read Jesus the Christ. Perhaps that is something I can challenge myself with while you boys are on missions!  Take your camera as you play sports tonight. We would love to get some pictures of you and the other elders as you play!!  We went to garage sales today and got a small camera to send to Erik, so hopefully we will be getting some pictures from him.  It sounds like you are really enjoying your mission. Is there anything we can do to make it an even better experience?  Did you use that laundry stuff, and did it help with your white shirts? 
Jacob: I just used the whitener this morning, and the differences were quite noticeable. I also happen to have some bleach back at the apartment, so I won't let my whites get that soiled again!
Tara: I'm glad it helped. If you need more whitener, it is available in the laundry section at Walmart. Oxyclean is the best detergent I have found for white clothes, so continue to use it, along with a bit of bleach when necessary.  Sounds like it is all under control now! 👍. How are your suits and pants holding up? Any clothes that you need? 
Jacob: I could use some more sock and garments; some of mine vanished without a trace.
Tara: Black socks? How many sets of garments, and do you know what size?
Jacob: Yes, I need black socks. I also need 2 sets of garments in a size 30, maybe
Tara:  Ok. I will work on it. Also, did you get the FCHH mission pin? I got one for dad and Erik too

No comments:

Post a Comment