Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week 37

May 16,  
Jacob:


  I am doing very well. My week has also been pretty calm. I am glad that at least we have something to share this week. I got the clothes you sent, and I am glad that you are so quick to respond. Which reminds me; my companion Elder Salle need a USB cord for his camera. It's a Nikon Coolpix, so if you can find something like that would you send one over.
    Elder Salle has been moved to other jobs in the Church History Library, and I am glad he is spreading himself around! I found that he accidentally ran into old friends and ward members during the past few months he's been here than I have during the past half-year.
    I hope that you are all well and I hope that we can keep sharing what we've done and learned.
    -Elder Derricott



Tara: see. Did all the elders "dress up"?  It looks like a lot of fun! Is that candy in the lei?  What is next big event you have coming up? 

Jacob: No. Elder Salle and I only got those candy leis because we were helping out with a performance. Our next event is probably Memorial Day. We plan to have a pancake breakfast and watch some sort of church video.

Tara: I see. A Memorial Day pancake breakfast sounds like fun! Are you going to help cook pancakes? How did the performance at the hail and farewell go? Don't forget to hit reply all so dad can see the conversation.

Jacob: I'm not sure about cooking pancakes. We will have to see when the time gets closer.

Tara: Sorry about the delay... Just got home and putting things away. Anything else to tell us about?

Jacob: It has been raining again today. Sometimes we can't tell when to get our coats and umbrellas or not.

Tara: It's raining here too.  I guess it's better to take them. Then you have them if you need them right?   Well, have a great week and remember that we love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment