Saturday, March 28, 2015

Week 30

Hi, everyone! I have been having a good time while on this mission. We are so excited about General Conference next weekend! I wish it would get here sooner; your email surprisingly came quicker than the package you promised!
    My companion, Elder Salle is from Saratoga Springs, UT, and he likes singing and music. He is also very interested in studying other religions, which makes sense since he is a convert for 10 years. He knows a whole bunch of music for the organ and piano, and has been asked a couple times already to play for our ward and our morning devotionals at the CHL.
    I'm afraid you're not being specific; what types of restaurants are you referring to? Are these missionaries in the same mission as us? I know that we're allowed to eat at the food court in City Creek and the restaurants at Temple Square, but as far as I know we're pretty much confined to that basic area except during shopping days and dinner appointments with senior missionaries. 
    Well, I hope that God will keep giving me strength to make it through the mission. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment