Saturday, March 14, 2015

Week 28

Hey everyone! How's it going? I'm glad to hear that Erik is getting ready for his mission and I hope that he has a good time. I wish him the best of luck!
    It's starting to get warmer down here, and we had some much-needed rainfalls this week. I haven't seen anything sprouting up through the flowerbeds yet, but I will let you know as soon as possible. We go to the temple every third Wednesday for endowments, and try to find spots within the month for other sessions. 
    This week our zone leader took the Assistants to the President on a tour around the CHL. We got to show them what we do and I showed them a little bit of some transcriptions I did last month. 
    By the way, when is General Conference? Are tickets available? Even if they're not we can still see it in the Legacy Theater or North Temple Square theater, so I won't worry myself sick over it.
    Well, hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment