Saturday, March 7, 2015

Week 27



Hi Everyone! I am so excited that you get to see my email every single day! I love knowing what you are doing while I'm away.
    As Elder Bowers is now gone, I am the senior companion now. I didn't even have to leave the apartment! Elder Musgrave said that means that I have to be supportive to Elder Salle so he doesn't get too homesick. I told him that it's normal and it wears of in a couple months. I still find it hard to believe that it's already been six months already. The other elders say that after the halfway point the end seems to come quicker.
    In those baskets I would like some Cadbury eggs, plus one of those pointers I mentioned in an earlier post. I would also like a mini Lego set (it's okay if it's less that $10.)
    I hope that you have fun, and I also wish Erik the best of luck on his mission!

P.S., I was going to send you a picture of some areas covered in snow, but I forgot to recharge the batteries. By the time they did charge, the snow was mostly melted. That's why I don't have any pictures for this week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment