Friday, April 3, 2015

Week 31

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am doing fine. Yesterday I got that Easter package that you sent, and Elder Salle and I can’t wait to open it. Of course, we still remember to set Easter as the day of Christ’s resurrection. He did it so he could know how we feel and so he could atone for our sins. I have a feeling that one or two speakers in General Conference will focus on this principle.
                Elder Salle and I got set up to do some more transcription exercises. Of course I can’t say anything else other than it’s going to help others who do research make it easier to find that person’s information. We had a pretty hectic schedule this week, but we still press on! It’s warm in the mornings, but it can get quite chilly at night. I hope you’re doing alright, though.
                With fond love, Elder Derricott

Tony: Do you still have exercise time every week?  We see pictures on facebook occasionally of boys playing basketball. What do you do during those times?

Jacob: With the warmer weather we started to have sports on the field across from the stake center. It’s been a lot of fun so far

Tony: So what sports do you engage in? Does everyone play the same games at the same time? Would you like us to send you a frisbee or something?

Jacob: Yep. It’s pretty much everyone playing one game each night. I don’t think a Frisbee is a good idea, in case some passerby happens to have a dog.

Tony: Every night is good. Do you still think you're getting your 10000 steps per day?

Jacob: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment