Sunday, April 12, 2015

Week 32

These weeks have been pretty good; we're just getting through our work quicker than expected. We may need more work soon!
    It turns out that we were wrong about that driver's ed class this afternoon. There was apartment inspections this week, so we had to revert back to our regular schedule and the Assistants to the President moved our actual time to 6:00-8:30 this evening.
    I did enjoy General Conference this last weekend. My favorite talk was "Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet" by Jeffrey R. Holland because as I am on this mission I figure out more about Christ and his life and miracles each day.
    We both enjoyed our Easter packages and I hope to send you some pictures soon!
    <3 Elder Derricott


Tony: Glad there are pictures coming. Have you taken some that you haven't downloaded yet?  Or are you still looking for something to take pictures of?

Jacob: I did find some good ones, but it may be some time before I can actually upload them.

Tony: What's involved in uploading a picture?

Jacob: Actually the camera is hooked up in the same way as a flash drive, but it's hard when you don't actually have the camera with you.

Tony: So you just need to remember to bring it with you next time, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment