Saturday, February 7, 2015

Week 23

Hi everyone! I now have a new job at the Library; I will be working as one of the transcribers. I can't send any photos because I feel like this is highly confidential work. I believe that after my two years are up I will say that I have accomplished something on this mission.
    Things are warming up here, too. It almost feels like summer here! I found that I didn't really use my coat that much during this week alone. My nose has still been runny, but not quite as much as when I had that cold a couple weeks ago.
    Valentine's Day won't affect us that much since this year it's on a weekend, and so will President's Day (and Emily's birthday, of course.)
    Elder Bowers is going to be leaving this month on the 25th, and he says it will be fun because it's the same day as his birthday. I'd like to give him a departing/birthday gift before he leaves. I was thinking I could give him an "Idaho Spud." It will be sad to see him go, but I will wish him the best of luck!
    -Elder Derricott

No comments:

Post a Comment