Saturday, February 21, 2015

Week 25

Hi everyone! I am so excited that they let us back in the temple! I am also excited about Erik getting his endowment! I hope he has a good time! He told me about that mission, and I think I have a general idea of what he's going to experience. 
    We receive transfer sheets this week after our district meeting, so I don't yet know who my next companion will be or if I will move to another apartment. I should know by next week, though!
    My favorite part of the Book of Mormon is with Korihor the anti-Christ's conversion. It is sad that he couldn't speak and got trampled to death, literally! I hope I'm getting my facts straight. 
    We are having some clouds pass over Salt Lake City, but we haven't received a lot of moisture. I hope we're not heading for a drought season! 
    Hope you all have fun with Emily's birthday tonight and tomorrow! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment