Saturday, February 14, 2015

Week 24

Hey everyone! I am having a lot of fun here! This week was RootsTech, but the missionaries had other duties so we didn't get to go. We did, however, help out a couple of people with their research. They knew how to do it, but they were having technical problems. I was honestly winging it the first time around, but I actually helped out the second time.
    I liked the Valentine's Day package you got me! I found your "Idaho Spud" and gave it to Elder Bowers, just like I said I would! He was very greatful for my kindness. I also received a heart-covered box with lots of candy in it; would you happen to know the story behind that? I was almost ready to buy a large tube of toothpaste this week until you sent those others in the package.
    I made my first dry-cleaning run last week, and I'm quite impressed with the work they can do in in a week! The temple has been closed almost all month, but we will be back next week for our monthly endowment session. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment