Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week 21

Hi! We have had a lot of fun doing some extra indexing on Monday! We are always happy to do some extra work! Starting this year the SLC temple will not be open on Mondays, though that won't affect us too much. If we keep doing what we're doing, and maybe add a little more effort, we can perform this mission with very little interferences.
    I finally got that package you sent! However, I didn't know there was a bookmark in there and I accidentally ripped the top off! I may have to tape it back together again sometime.
    I also had a small brush with a cold. I went to the nurse yesterday, and she says that it will die down within 5-10 days. That's the trouble with the cold; there has not yet been a cure for it. Could you please send some medicine, and also another bottle of that special shampoo? If it gets here after I heal, I'll just use it for the next time I get a cold.
    I will let you know as soon as I get better and I will try to keep in touch! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment