Sunday, January 4, 2015

Laura Towner Connection

Laura Towner to ‎Tara
Today in Sunday School we had a missionary couple visiting from Salt Lake. I'm sorry I can't remember their names. Once they introduced themselves and described their service responsibility I could hardly sit still through class because I was certain they would know Jacob. Sure enough! When I asked them if they knew Elder Derricott, their faces lit up and they immediately started telling me all about your fine son! They told me he is working very hard, that the zone leaders speak very, very highly of him to the mission president. They told me how much he is growing and is working hard, and they told me how much they love Jacob. They work directly with him and love him very much! They read his weekly letters to the mission president and say that he is writing of positive things of how much he is enjoying his mission. Your boy is doing very well and is happy! I could hardly keep back the tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment