Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 20

Hi everyone! I am looking forward to Martin Luther King, Jr day (though I don't remember hearing it be called Civil Rights Day until today!) We are going to spend a little extra time doing some indexing. 
    Some of our elders are the hair-cutters for us, so we don't have to worry about paying. However, there is still a sign-up sheet inside our laundry room for 12-16 elders at a time each weekend. I also write to the president every weekend at this time to let him know what we have been teaching and how our companionships are going. 
    I get some frequent emails from Elder Rodriguez with pictures from his experiences from Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. He seems to be having a lot of fun doing that!
    I am making an effort to get my scriptures done before my two years are up! I started with the Book of Mormon, and I hope to get to the other books before the year is over.
    I hope to write again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment