Saturday, October 11, 2014

2014-10-11

I want you to know that I am still doing well. It hasn't gotten much colder here yet, but that may change with the next few weeks coming up. Speaking of which, tickets for the Christmas devotional will be available next weekend, though I am not sure who will be speaking at it.
The Church History Museum is now officially closed and won't open again until next year. My companions have taken pictures of it before it closed.
Elder Rodriguez has been training me with making library deliveries to the office workers in the CHL. Basically I take staff requests to the people who request them. As for Elder Bowers, I'm not sure I should share any of his work without his permission. I find that funny because one of his comics deals with copyright rules. 
This is the month of Halloween, but on Halloween day we are actually planning on doing temple work and avoiding the places where people in costume will be. I would, however love to see pictures of your Halloween.
I'm sorry to hear about Emily, and I wish her well. As for the rest of you, thanks for the weekly messages. I will let you know more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment