Saturday, October 18, 2014

2014-10-18

I have had a pretty good week. It sounds like you guys are having fun! It's nice to see Emily in that marching uniform, she's that good at music and I can't believe it's been only a year.
This week at Music and the Spoken Word my companion and I sat in the balcony, right near the box where Lloyd Newell (the announcer) was being filmed. We also learned who the special guests for the Christmas concert are; Santino Fontana from Frozen and this year's Pioneer Day concert, and the Sesame Street Muppets! 
I have been told that we take a temple trip in the middle of each month (there is a second October temple trip coming up on Halloween.) We usually do baptism, confirmation and initiatories on the same day; then endowmennts on another day.
I look forward to receiving word from you each weekend. See you next time!

P.S.; If you're going to get tickets for the concert, do it soon. I have a hunch that they will be sold out pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment