Saturday, October 25, 2014

2014-10-25

 Hi guys. It sounds like you have had a fun time at the Klinglers. If you are having trouble with your new iPhones, I completely understand. It takes me a while to learn things here on the mission. I tried shopping for some athlete's foot spray but can't find any, so could you send some within the next few weeks?
    Do you remember that missionary who likes to draw? His name is Elder Bowers, and he is going to be my new companion starting next week. I am hoping that he will share some tips and tricks about his work. As for Elder Rodriguez (for the few weeks he has left) his new companion is Elder Jacobs, who was elder Bowers' companion before the transfer. Plus, all four of us work in the CHL. What are the odds?
    I promise to send a picture of Elder Rodriguez and myself before he leaves in November. I hope that I will do well on this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment