Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014-11-22



Thanks for setting up that blog for me, I wish I could see it. I'm glad that Elder Rodriguez is doing fine. His father came to meWednesday and gave me the Christmas concert tickets. I'm not sure I already told you this, but the guest artists are Santino Fontana fromFrozen and the Sesame Street Muppets. If you go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's website each Friday, you will see a reveal for each muppet. So far there's Count Von Count, Elmo, Grover, Rosita, and Abby Cadabby (in that order.)
    I also got that stuff from New York; an "I <3 N Y" t-shirt and a box of chocolates. The Rodriguez family were sure exited to give that stuff away!
    I am running low on soap and shampoo, could you send some more up for me?
    I also have some general idea of what I want for Christmas:
  • Socks
  • Speaker for tape player
  • Small LEGO set or minifigure
  • Advent calendar
  • Another flash drive (mine broke :(.)
Could you give of the wishlist to Erik and Emily? And as always, keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment