Saturday, November 15, 2014

2014-11-15

I too have experienced snowfalls this week. I am told that there were at least 20 vehicle accidents when it first started. Thankfully none happened near where I walked and worked.
    For Thanksgiving we are going to eat at the church, so you don't need to worry about getting food for me. We'll try to avoid the Black Friday crowds and instead look at the Christmas lights on Temple Square. I saw some people working on setting them up just a couple weeks after I got started on my mission.
    I have been trying to get the tape recorder to work, but at normal volume the music just sounds unnatural. Perhaps if you send me a speaker I might get better results.
    I have something I have neglected to ask you; which of my ancestors worked on the Salt Lake Temple? I would like to tell others, so that information would really be helpful to know. 
    I haven't really come up with anything I really want for Christmas, but I will try to send a list before the month is over. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving at the Church sounds good. I heard it's been slick down there and it seems the drivers don't slow down. They need to go to Montana to learn to drive.

    I hope to see the lights at Temple Square before I leave to come back home. I'm going to Christa's house for Thanksgiving and get to see my grandsons. I'm very excited.

    Have a great Thanksgiving.
    Joanna Scheiern

    ReplyDelete