Saturday, November 1, 2014

2014-11-01

I am having a great time on my mission so far. I can't believe it has been two months already. I have had two great companionships, and I am confident that this one with Elder Bowers will work out. We teach a nightly class together about the essentials of indexing. I hope to be a good aide with him.
    I gave Elder Rodriguez his gift this week. The funny thing is that the package you sent came on Elder Rodriguez's birthday, but I had to wait for the next day because I had already moved into Elder Bower's apartment.
    Halloween was another temple trip, and we spent this one going to the Bountiful temple. Do you remember that presentation of the Creation of the World inside the temple? The one in the Bountiful temple is an updated version, and I was on the edge of my seat at some moments. 
    Know that I am thinking of you and you will always be in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elder Derricott,
    It sounds like you are having a great mission. I am coming to Utah the end of the month and hope to make it to Temple Square. There are so many Temples in the Salt Lake area, you take your pick on which one to attend at any given time. It sounds like you will be learning skills that you will use for a lifetime. Keep up the good work.
    Joanna Scheiern

    ReplyDelete