Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 101 - Aug 4, 2016

Week 101, Aug. 4, 2016

Jacob - Hello, everyone! This week has been pretty good. My arm is actually doing very well, and I don't need a cast. The doctor told me and Elder Nash that fortunately the break was in place, so it's actually healing by itself. He recommended that I take the arm out of the sling and before I went home, I should try to see if it has as large a motion range as my good arm. If not, we may need to look into some therapy...
I also got the care package you sent, and it's nice to know that you all care about me and are looking out for me.
I have had a few jobs here in the library. One of them is a second check on how B2 books show up on the library's catalog. Sometimes it's a simple fix like if the call number or bar-codes don't match up. Other things like a broken or incorrect book are sent to the Inventory team for fixes.
I have noticed a grayish tint over the skyline, maybe it's smog?
I haven't heard about the fire in Hamilton, but I'm glad that all of you are safe.
I am excited to get back, but at the same time I will miss everyone here on the mission. I hope for the best for you and for them. I hope to talk to you again soon!
Sincerely, Elder Derricott
 
Tony -  Keep exercising that arm as much as you can.
 
Jacob -  I will work on my arm as much as time allows, but the doctor tells me to stay away from doing any heavy lifting until the arm is healed.
 
Tony -  But you can still do light and medium lifting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment