Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 42

Week 42
Jacob:    Hi, everyone! I have had a pretty good week. Nothing too exciting except our mission president, President Workman, is going home this month. We expect an announcement Monday about who the next mission president will be. I hope that he will be a good president and do some things that will help this mission and make us better missionaries.
    I'm sorry to hear about Vance and Marie. I did enjoy our short visits with them. If you see them again, tell them I said hello. I didn't expect you to be so busy during the summer, but I bet you have a lot of fun anyways!
    I am still working on that project, and the team I'm with expects to finish it up before the end of summer. Most of the stuff we work on in the Church History Library are categorized as either sacred, private, or confidential. I'm afraid I can't really show you what it's like inside the library, but I would like to take you with me on a tour as soon as my mission is over.
    I had somebody in the Family History Library take this picture. The picture is of me an my current companion, Elder Teichert. He works on scanning images in the Church History Library. It's a bit different working with somebody who's not working on the same project you are!
    I hope to see you again really soon!
-Elder Derricott

Tara:  Hi son! I love the picture!!!! When I get pictures of you boys it makes my day!  Dad and I are just getting ready to go to the temple and do some sealings. I am looking forward to that tour when you are done. I hope it doesn't happen till September 2016 though!  😉. Keep up the good work. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment