Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014-12-13

Hi everyone! I would like you to know that I got that box of Christmas presents that you sent. I can't wait to open them up on Christmas day.
    Speaking of Christmas, I had a little scare. This week I noticed that the tickets for the concert had a time of 8:00, which meant the concert would extend over the curfew of 9:00. I expressed my concern to the mission president, and he said it would be alright; he and his wife were going too, and we will probably meet up with them after the concert and go back to our apartment together.
    It's still pretty warm here, and today we had a small rainfall. However, I did notice that it was somewhat chillier in the mornings and evenings. Perhaps this is a sign of cold times ahead? 
    Anyways, here is a set of photographs I took of Temple Square the night the Christmas lights first turned on this year (plus my beautiful phone book tree.) Fortunately, they were saved onto my camera and transferred to my new flash drive. I will also send you a package in a brown paper bag, so that's something you shold look forward to. Until then, I will probably see you again soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment