Tuesday, December 2, 2014

11-29-2014

    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I am having a good time here. Thanksgiving went well. Basically it was just like a pot luck; you get different variations of the same food items. This year I was actually careful to not over-stuff myself.
    The next day we made our own Christmas trees out of old phone books. One guy commented that his tree looked like a Dalek from Doctor Who. I was suprised at the amount of ink I got on my hands. Afterwards we watched a recording of last year's Christmas concert with John Rhys-Davies and Deborah Voight. Later that night, we went to Temple Square to see all of the Christmas lights turned on. It was a pretty big crowd, considering how popular the lights are.
    We were looking aroud Deseret Book and Walmart and wondering what to get you guys for the holidays. If you think of anything, let me know ASAP.
    See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment